1. SERVICE – Weilandt Elektronik Sp z o.o. street Piernikarczyka 35, Tarnowskie Góry
2. CUSTOMER – the company that submitted the equipment for valuation, diagnosis or repair.
3. ACCEPTANCE FORM – The document contains information necessary to identify the equipment (manufacturer, type, model, serial number), description of the technical condition and fault.
4. FORWARDER – courier company with which the website has signed a permanent, current cooperation agreement.
5. COURIER – an employee of the forwarder or a person acting on his behalf.
2. Service request
1. The condition for starting the service is that the customer submits a service request, which can be made by:
a. sending the equipment after prior notification via the service website
b. sending the equipment and the acceptance form (the form is sent by the service)
c. sending the equipment after prior arrangement by telephone
3. Shipping equipment
1. The equipment should be sent to the service address.
2. The risk of damage to the equipment during transport to the service center is borne by the customer. Please pack and secure the equipment appropriately before shipping.
3. If the service receives a shipment that is not properly secured or cannot be returned due to possible damage to the equipment, the service will add the cost of new packaging in the amount of PLN 25 net, which will be borne by the customer.
4. All shipments sent via a forwarder to and from the customer are insured up to PLN 5,000. If the value of the equipment exceeds this amount, the customer should notify the courier and service.
4. Equipment collection
1. We ship the equipment to the customer at the address provided in the service request.
2. If we suspect damage to the equipment being shipped during transportation, we suggest:
After receiving the shipment, check the condition of the packaging in the presence of the courier. Each shipment should be wrapped with protective tape on the outside. If this is not the case, it means that the parcel was opened by unauthorized persons. In such a case, check its contents in the presence of the courier. After noticing any damage to the packaging, unpack the parcel in the presence of the courier and, if damage to the contents is found, prepare an appropriate report together.
If damage to the shipment is discovered after the courier’s departure despite no signs of damage to the packaging, a damage report must be prepared containing:
a. description of the damage,
b. consignment note number,
c. date of delivery,
d. financial expectations due to losses incurred, which should be confirmed by the equipment purchase document
5. Repair time
1. The warranty repair period is specified in the warranty granted by the guarantor and runs from the date of delivery of the equipment to the service center. If the service is the guarantor, the warranty repair time is up to 3 business days.
2. Paid repair time is 5 business days.
3. The service does not issue damaged parts.
4. After 3 months from the moment of notifying the customer about the repair costs and the customer has not made any decision within the previously mentioned period, the service center will charge a fee for storage, insurance and equipment protection in the amount of PLN 5 net for each day of delay.
1. The equipment must be delivered to the company’s headquarters. The customer bears the costs of shipping to the website, while the costs of shipping to the customer are covered by the website.
2. The service center provides a standard warranty for repairs and services performed for a period of 3 months from the date of service.
3. The warranty covers only the elements and activities specified in the repair card and marked as performed by the service.
4. The warranty does not cover:
a. mechanical, chemical and thermal damage (fractures, flooding, etc.)
b. damage resulting from the use of the device in conditions that do not correspond to the conditions specified in the device card
c. damage resulting from improper use or use inconsistent with the instructions
d. random events (flood, fire, power surge)
e. parts repaired by persons or entities other than the service center.
5. In order to protect the equipment against unauthorized access by third parties, the Service uses security measures for the equipment it repairs.
6. Violation of any security seals or other safeguards will result in the loss of the warranty granted by the service.
7. Customer responsibility
1. The customer certifies that he is the owner of the equipment entrusted to the service and no other third party claims rights to it.
2. The customer is responsible for the software used and installed provided with the equipment for repair.
3. The customer declares that he has secured all data and will not claim any rights for compensation for their loss.
4. The service is not responsible for defects and damage detected during repair.
5. The service reserves the right to return unrepaired equipment to the customer due to the lack of original parts or substitutes on the market and other factors beyond the service’s control.
8. Prices and additional fees
1. The cost of providing service services in accordance with the terms of these regulations is determined individually each time according to the customer’s needs.
2. Resignation from the repair of a device that has been registered in the service is tantamount to charging costs of 30 EUR.
3. All prices provided by the website and included in the price list are NET prices.
1. Each customer returning equipment for service is obliged to read these regulations. By submitting the equipment for repair, he voluntarily accepts the above regulations. It is also a contract on the basis of which the repair service is provided and it regulates the rights and obligations in this respect. Any other provisions must be in writing and accepted by both parties.