This disclaimer regulates the use of websites of Weilandt Elektronik Sp. z o.o., hereinafter referred to as Weilandt Elektronik. The access and use of this Website is subject to the following terms and reservations as well as all relevant regulations. By connecting to the website and viewing it, I accept, without any reservations and limitations, all the Terms and Reservations, and I acknowledge that all other arrangements between the user and Weilandt Elektronik shall not be valid or effective.
1. The contents of Weilandt Elektronik is protected by copyright. The contents of the website cannot be reproduced, disseminated or published, unless Weilandt Elektronik agrees to it in writing, however, only non-commercial use for individual purposes is acceptable. Any actions that violate the copyright are forbidden.
2. Commercial names, product names or other marks published at Weilandt Elektronik’s website are registered trademarks and/or are reserved by their owners and were used only for informational purposes.
1. The contents published at Weilandt Elektronik’s website serve only informational and advertising purposes, they cannot be treated as a form of advisory, consultancy or recommendation.
2. Commercial information published at the website is not an offer of any services or the sale of any products.
3. Weilandt Elektronik reserves the right to introduce changes and correct information published at the website at any time and in every respect without notifying the users in advance. Website use terms can be changed without advance notice.
1. Information published at Weilandt Elektronik’s website have been selected in good faith and on the basis of sources identified as reliable, yet, none of Weilandt Elektronik entities shall be liable for the completeness, timeliness and reliability of the published information.